MEDICINE FOR THE EARTH – HEALING WITH SPIRITUAL LIGHT
This workshop is about transforming personal and environmental pollution by learning how to transmute negative beliefs, attitudes and energies that are generated by our emotions. This training will look at connecting deeper with your inner spirit and your inner divine light to be all you can be! The emphasis will be on how to integrate the power and value of the spiritual teachings into your present-day lives.
Class Construct: teaching, demonstration, experiential, discussion and sharing. This is a fun participation, inspirational, healing workshop - songs, toning, drumming, artwork, creating a talisman for the fire, and fire ceremony-ritual are all a part of it. (This workshop is based on topics in Sandra Ingerman’s books: Medicine For the Earth, How to Heal Toxic Thoughts and How to Thrive in Changing Times.)
Participants will be trained:
· in the art of transfiguration
· how to transfigure toxic thoughts – limiting beliefs – deep-rooted core belief blockages
· how to work in conjunction, cooperation and harmony with the elements –
air, fire, water and earth
· how to work in conjunction and cooperation with the “hidden folk” – the stewards of the land
· how to work with the spirits of: your land, your community, your city
· how to look at your own divinity and creation – connecting with your Creator
· how to integrate transfiguration into your present-day life
This workshop meets requirements for Sandra Ingerman’s Teacher Trainings
Prerequisites: Must know how to journey
2018 Medicine for the Earth and Healing With Spiritual Light
3-day Workshop – May 26, 27 and 28, 2018
Saturday, 5-26-17 from 10 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday, 5-27-18 from 10 AM to 5:30 PM & evening from 7 PM to 9 PM
Monday, 5-28-18 from 10 AM to 5:30 PM
Location: Glendora, California
$375, includes snacks, lunches and beverages – excludes dinner. $75 deposit guarantees seat; Full balance due no later than Tuesday, May 15, 2018. Class size is limited to 8 participants.
Pay through Venmo – email@example.com or PayPal below or mail a check payable to Katy Ingersoll to PO Box 2284, Glendora, California 91740.
Contact Katy: 626-483-8920(cell) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org